- Throughout the first part of 2014, we saw a lot of light, rich, and vibrant colors. In years past we were caught in the beige box. This included classic black and white.
- This fall, rich navy blue is very in. Different saturations of navy blue add elements of color to any room.
- It’s time to venture from the classic black and white. Soften up the timeless trend by mixing patterns of white into black and vice versa.
Navy blue elements can add a nice touch of color to a room
- Going into any new season elements of a room might be changed. Interchangeable accents are a key part of fall 2014.
- Patterned or off-color pillows spice up a normal sitting area.
- Add a vintage-looking rug.
- Frames of different size, look, color, material.
- Mood curtains.
- New lamp shades.
Try off-color pillows to spice up your seating area
- Moody, dramatic walls.
- Dark colors with metallic accents.
- One of a kind pieces are very in for fall (or any time).
- Vintage pieces are enviable and change up any scene while staying classic.
- Social media constantly cuts the lifespan of a trend in half yet vintage sticks around.
- Timeless design and décor are back in after all of the electric patterns.
- Vintage looking floral patterns mixed up with modern elements create an edgy, modern setting.
Mix-up modern and floral
- Mix and match metallic creating many reflective surfaces.
- Layer the room to create dimensions with both materials, patterns, and textures.
- Layering on the walls makes any room seem deeper and larger.
- Mix different metals, fabrics and other materials.
- Heart of the home should constantly be improved.
- Give it its own custom vibe and warm accents.
- Stone reflective surfaces with rich color.
Add a touch of reflective stone to your kitchen
- Lighten up woods in your home.
- We have seen many dark woods in the past few design seasons and it is time to bring back the honey toned woods.
Honey toned woods are making a comeback